1. Production Assistant
· Plan and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labelling, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies and various type of equipment.
· Manage store operation involving receiving, labelling, picking, packing, dispatch, return & inventory control.
· Maintain proper storage records & keeps records to maintain inventory control and to assure proper stock level.
· Rotates stock and arranges for disposal of surpluses.
· Loading, unloading, receiving & storing of goods, picking, counting & data entry.
· Manage storage space to improve efficiency and easy retrieval.
· Undertake any task assigned from time to time as directed by manager.
· Minimum SPM, or at least 1-year related working experience in the related field.
· Possess good knowledge of inventory control management.
· Good command of Chinese Mandarin (Mandatory), English & Bahasa Melayu both written & spoken.
· Able to work independently
· Mature individual with strong interpersonal and able to handle multitask
· (RM1,500.00 – RM2,000.00)