· To perform loading & unloading works on goods / raw materials at the factory.
· To arrange and store the goods / raw material in the correct location racks / designated storage area.
· To carry out daily basic forklift inspections to ensure safety all the times.
· Ensure quality control checks on powered industry vehicles
· To prepare and pack orders for daily delivery
· To keep working area cleanliness and tidiness at all times.
· Comply to the safety rules and procedures
· Follow all company rules and policies.
· Other Adhoc rules.
· Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, any field.
· Minimum 1 year relevant experience of driving forklift
· Able to work independently and perform overtime work if needed.
· Able to work with diverse group of people
· Able to read, write and converse in Bahasa Malaysia & English
· Forklift driving license is required
· Able to prioritize work
· Accurate counting skills
· Engage in improvement activities on quality and safety
· Coordinate among team member