· Able to perform MIG / ARC welding of steel
· Applicants with welding certificates
· Strictly follows safety protocol, including wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes
· Monitors work environment for hazards and maintains healthy ventilation levels to avoid particle or gas inhalation
· To run welding machine according to work instruction and production schedule.
· To have ability to read and understand drawings in order to execute welding jobs as per drawing specification.
· Perform good welding joints to archive good welding surface finish on products.
· Must able to meet all production performance goals like safety, uptime, quality & delivery.
· Good eye-hand coordination and physical stamina are essential.
· Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
· To keep machine, jigs & working area cleanliness and tidiness at all times.
· Follow all safety rules and quality standards.
· Follow all company rules and policies.
· Able to start working immediately
· At least 2-3 years of working experience in manufacturing field is required
· Applicants must be willing to work in West Port, Klang.
· Possess at least a Welding Certificate is an added advantage
· Mechanical fabrication work for jigs and fixtures
· Robotic welding is an advantage. Training can be provided if needed.
· Responsible and cooperation with others.
· Able to work independently and perform overtime work or shift if needed.
· Full-Time position.
· Own transportation.