ROLL FORMING OPERATOR
· To setup and operate daily roll forming productions as per production schedule.
· Set up and assist in production tooling changeovers, load program and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment.
· To ensure the roll forming activities with aim of increasing production outputs.
· Coordinate in team and other roll forming production lines / shift operating staffs for smooth production flow.
· To handle raw material with overhead crane and load onto uncoiler.
· Work in a fast paced environment with fast changing priorities and report productivity to the supervisor.
· Provide a high level of attention to detail and focus on a given task as instructed by supervisor.
· Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
· To keep machine & working area cleanliness and tidiness at all times.
· To inform maintenance on equipment and report the machinery breakdowns.
· Prepare product for shipment.
· Follow all safety rules and quality standards.
· Follow all company rules and policies.
· Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, any field.
· At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Applicants must be willing to work in West Port, Klang.
· Able to work independently and perform overtime work or shift if needed.
· Candidates who have experience in Manufacturing/Production line and knowledge in Roll Forming Machine Process is an added advantage.
· Hard working team player and capable to follow procedures competently.
· Required Language: Bahasa Malaysia, English.
· Responsible and cooperation with others.
· Able to start working immediately.
· Full-Time position(s) available.
· Training shall be provided.