· To receive incoming goods / raw materials from vendor / supplier in good order and correct quantity as per the Purchase Order & Deliver Order.
· To arrange and store the goods / raw material in the correct location racks / designated storage area.
· To responsible loading & unloading works on incoming goods / raw materials at the factory.
· To issue goods / raw materials to the production line and maintain up to date stock record and proper inventory records.
· To receive and update finished goods quantity from production line in LN system.
· To prepare and pack orders for daily delivery and issue to customers as per the standard packaging SOP.
· To practise perpetual stock check to ensure the physical stock quantity tallies with updated stock record in the LN system
· To perform monthly cycle count & annually stock count activities.
· To keep working area cleanliness and tidiness at all times.
· Follow all safety rules and quality standards.
· Follow all company rules and policies.
· Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, any field.
· At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Applicants must be willing to work in West Port, Klang.
· Able to work independently and perform overtime work if needed.
· Hard working team player and capable to follow procedures competently.
· Required Language: Bahasa Malaysia, English.
· Responsible and cooperation with others.
· Able to drive forklift
· Required Skill(s): computer literacy, ERP/LN systems,
· Able to start working immediately.
· Full-Time position(s) available.