– Minimum Diploma of Mechanical Engineering.
– At least 3 years’ experience in Maintenance Area
– Assertive, self-initiative and able to work under pressure and shift.
– Must be able to work long, odd hours, able to go on shifts and on call any time.
– Must have own transport
– Good attitude and good teamwork spirit.
– Must be able to either read or write Bahasa Malaysia and English.
– Willing to learn, adapt new working environment and continuous improvement.
– Basic electrical knowledge will add an advantage
. Operation Activities
• Operate & maintain existing plant machinery
• Implement new factory automation and ensure existing factory automation is functioning properly.
• Perform industrial engineering and ensure production line is running at the optimum capacity.
• Perform service, repairs & preventive maintenance
• In-charge of factory upgrading project.
• Performance troubleshooting & repairing work to minimize machine down.
– 2. General
• Strictly adhere to safe work procedures,
• Maintain good housekeeping practices according to 5S concept at all times.