1. Minimum qualification: SPM/ Diploma/ Degree holder will be an advantage. Prefer 1-2 years working experiences.
2. Computer skills including the ability to operate word and excel and email at a highly proficient level.
3. Analytical and problem solving skills
4. Effective written and communications skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Preparing quotation, preparing invoice & delivery order, follow-up on back order, attend to customer enquiries, sales & marketing coordination, filing &documentation.
SALARY AND PACKAGE:
- Salary: RM2000 to RM2500 depending on qualification and experience
- Working hour: 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Others: Bonus/ Performance Incentive/ EPF/ Socso/ Annual leave/ Medical claim/ Insurance Coverage as per legislation requirement and company policy.