Pharmaceutical company, sales & marketing of imported generics.
· Coordinate sales and marketing activities and administration tasks
· Support the sales team in daily operations
· Attend to customer enquiries
· Maintaining the in-house sales analysis system database
· Prepare reports and sales analysis
· Assist in the managerial and sales meeting by taking minutes
· Other ad hoc functions assigned from time to time (eg. Collect sales report once a month at Shah Alam, and others)
· Candidate must possess at least SPM/Diploma in any discipline
· Preferably with 1 – 2 years’ experience in the sales administration
· Accept fresh graduate with good skills
· Meticulous, computer literate and competent in MS Excel
· Good communication skill in English & Bahasa Malaysia
· Self-motivated, independent and possess initiative
· Gender: Male/Female, preferably Chinese
Salary range: RM3500 and below depend on experience.
-Allowances: Office parking card, mileage claim, toll and parking by receipt
-Medical, PA and Hospitalization upon confirmation.
-One month contractual bonus
Working hour: 8.30am-5.30pm (Mon – Fri)