Able to oversee administrative works, policies and procedures.
Self-motivated with initiative and the ability to multi-tasks.
Although work based in office environment with computer and office equipment but may require to travel locally to run errands for the superiors/ department they support.
2 – 3 Years Working Experience, preferably with working experience in the Architectural & Building Industry.
Provide administrative support to a department and/or Manager. Duties include preparing quotations, delivery orders, invoices, letters, reports, procurement, costing, costing, quantity take off, sales, logistic & project communication and coordination work etc
Able to communicate and write in English and Malay.
Able to communicate in Mandarin would be an advantage.
Pleasant and friendly and able to project a professional company image in person and phone interaction.
SPM and/or Diploma in Business Administrative
Computer literature with Outlook, Ms Excel, Ms Word and Ms PowerPoint knowledge.
Able to read drawings via Autocad program would be an advantage
Employee must be proficient in different types of software so they can create mass mailings from word processing programs, run a variety of types of reports and maintain databases.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 50 wpm.
* Typing various documents and electronic information
* Create reports using company set system
* Communication and provide information by relevant method internally and externally to assist and enable organization operations and effective service to connecting groups
* Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures
* Research and investigate information to enable strategic decision by others
* Arrange and participate in meetings, conference, and project team activities
* Liaise with logistic or other companies, to monitor and manage the necessary documents and the movement of goods in and out of the company/ country in accordance with organization and procedure and comply with relevant local authorities,country and international law and processes.
* Manage the movement of marketing tools in and out of office