Responsibilities & Duties
· Preparation of audit site survey interventions and collection of utilities plant site data
· Conduct site energy systems or utilities plants visit and prepare instrumentation plan
· Conduct energy audit of utilities plant sites accurately, in time and with respect of Health and Safety Regulations and policies.
· Conduct studies assessing energy systems and utilities plant efficiency proposing improvements and establish cost estimations in liaison with suppliers and engineering companies.
· Finalize energy audit reports and support to develop proposal for clients in coordination with business development team.
· Support the contract implementation by controlling renovation installation of energy utilities plant
· Malaysian National, Male or Female, 28-35 years old
· Minimum Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical/HVAC
· Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in direct operation and maintenance of utilities systems in industrial sector with hands on experience
· Good in written and spoken English
· Working knowledge in MS Excel
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision and in a team environment
· Capable of initiatives in technical field and taste for customer service relationship
· Possesses own transport and flexible to travel within Malaysia
· Experience in Energy Audit will be an advantage
· Knowledge of instrumentation and maintenance/servicing of energy systems would be an advantage