Position Title: OCEAN EXPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Company Nature of Business: Freight Forwarding
Location: Kelana Jaya
· Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow.
· Prepare various documents for international transportation.
· Coordinate and negotiate rates with our contracted vendors in procuring space and services.
· Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
· Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operating system.
· Interact with our customers in arranging their international export shipments, meeting customer service standards.
· Meet compliance at all times to regulations. This includes internal policies and procedures such as Operational Process Standards (OPS) and external government regulations or customer policies / requirements.
· Understand department process flow, constantly looking for areas of improved efficiency.
· Ensure all customers standard operating procedures are followed as per Customer SOP.
· Work with the team on meeting KPI standards, as per the company’s procedures.
· Monitor shipment reports to ensure total customer satisfaction
· Overseas communications
Support the supervisor in the following areas:
· Daily review Stat 1 and operational reports and work with team on updating event codes
· Audit files and work with the team on meeting operating process standards
· Build and maintaining strong relationships with vendors (Shipping lines, trucking companies, and others) and customers.
· Evaluate vendors at defined intervals per company policy, focusing on areas of possible improvements with corrective action plans where needed.
· Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
· Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word etc.).
· Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
· Fluent in English
· Emotional resilience
· Self-reflecting and open to feedback
· Initiative and ability to work in autonomy