· To expand evaluation of incoming raw materials to eliminate off-spec raw materials entering the supply-chain.
· To maintain records for all testing performed and issue monthly reports.
· To represent QC Lab during meeting with supplier
· A Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Chemistry or equivalent.
· Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
· Good communication skills.
· Required languages : Bahasa Malaysia, English
· Experienced in testing according to ASTM and International standards.
· Applicants must be willing to work in Klang.
· Full time positions available.
· Strong PC skills and Microsoft Office applications and other applications as required.
· Willing to be on shift.
· Open gender, Open race
Salary range: RM3000-4000 per month