PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- Identifying Territory and developing a pipeline of direct opportunities. Grow Sales
- Build strong relationships with prospect decision makers via an initial cold or warm call
- Deliver compelling online sales demonstrations to showcase the Project solutions benefits, whilst highlighting its value proposition and ROI
- Provide Technical Consultation, Specifications and Quotes to follow through the contract negotiation process to completion
- Keep internal management teams updated of sales activities, growing pipeline and sales forecast
- Achieving set targets and adherence to all KPI’s
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Respond to all new business inquiries from multiple contact channels in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that represents the brand values.
- Utilize a consistent contact process to follow-up,nurture, and close sales leads. Working closely with our Sales and
- Marketing Team to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to increase market share and brand awareness
- Managing end to end sales cycle with all customers using CRM system
- Build rapport with customers to establish long term partnerships
- Utilize, update and maintain the integrity of information in CRM system.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices,including utilization of new technology and web resources.
- Attain & Display a thorough understanding of the company’s products and procedures.
- Be able to articulate the benefits of products to prospective and current customers relevant to their needs persuasively via all communication channels.
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the organisation’s values.
- Participate in goal setting and annual reviews
- Being a respected, personable and energetic self -starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills
- Demonstrated proven sales success
- Problem solving skills with the ability to be flexible in an evolving sales strategy
- Having a methodical calculated and intelligent sales approach with the ability to identify and connect with the decision makers with a company
- The ability to recognise customer needs,respond positively and develop customer focused plans for improvement
- Interact cross functionally and represent the Sales & Marketing team at the local level
- Competency at networking and building new relationships remotely
- Affinity for Technical Selling
- Previous experience in CRM (desirable but not essential)
- Previous experience within the Building industry (desirable but not essential)
- Previous experience in BCI (desirable but not essential)
- Qualifications in Business Marketing desirable
ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES/AUTHORITIES:
The incumbent has the authority and responsibility to comply with the company EH&S Policy and Procedures and shall report all Safety Accidents/Incidents to their direct report that come to their notice.
INTERNAL SALES RESPONSIBILITIES/AUTHORITIES:
Actively contribute to the enhancement of our customer service capability. Identify who are your key customers (Internal and/or external), and ensure regular feedback on your performance and the performance of the team you are a member of.
Demonstrate a commitment to the Team based culture by example in both the team led and in teams that the position is a member of.
Basic Salary: RM 2500-3000
Gender & Race: Any
Benefits: Yearly incentive based on KPI, Medical insurance.
Location: Sungai Kapar Indah, Klang