Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Company Nature of Business: Group of companies/trading/insurance/association
Location: Kuala Lumpur (IMBI)
Admin Assistant: Malaysian Chinese Women Entrepreneur Association
Working days: 5.5 /6 Days
– Responsible for all association administration such as making call; printing, photocopying, scanning, sorting, filing, distributing and collecting documents; and etc.
– Constantly update and maintain profile of members
– Attend all the association meetings to provide necessary supports in the meeting
– Liaise with all the members for documents collection and updating them of any association news and events
– Assist and provide invoices, receipts and all other financial documents related to the association to Account department
– Take care of association’s social media website and only publish content which approved by the committee or its representative
– Perform any other special assignment and ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time
– Candidate must possess at least SPM / ”O” Level, Higher Secondary / STPM / “A” Level / Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
– Computer literacy & proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Power Point, in particular)
– Good written skills with proficiency in Mandarin & English
– Good communication skills with proficiency in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
– Good Manners, Integrity, Responsible, self-starter, independent, multitasking, willing to learn and make career advancement & upholding integrity at work place.
– At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience or previous working experience in the related field will be added advantage.
– Fresh graduate with the above personalities are encourage to apply.
– Medical Claim
– Annual/Sick Leave
– Opportunity to travel
– Opportunity for career advancement