• Handle inbound requests from customer regarding enquiry, complaints via telephone, email, live
chat or other available channels.
• Document Customer Support inquiries through the official ticket system. Keeping up-to-date on
records of customer interactions.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information through the right methods
• Manage customer’s expectations and handle customer complaints by provide appropriate solution
with proper follow up.
• Liaise with appropriate departments (Support, Account Managers, Development) to resolve
issues brought up by customers.
• Support Team Leader and Managers to continuously review processes, identify and resolve
service gaps through constructive feedback for better efficiency.
• Communicates scheduled maintenance operations over production environments, updating the
customer of status as per SLA.
• Follows up the resolution of escalated incidents and requests, working with other departments to
keep the customer updated.
• Communicates with Customers and Account Managers to ensure their needs are covered.
• Commits to the department’s mission, vision, value and yearly objectives.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to accept constructive criticism to constantly improve technical and soft skills.
• Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
• Experience in Customer Service/Call Centre would be an added advantage
• Required computer skills: Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Etc.)
• Required typing skills (Chinese characters): above 70 words in one minute
• Willing to work on rotational shift: Morning, Afternoon (5 days a week).
• Advanced verbal and written English skills is required.
• Advanced verbal and written Mandarin skills is required.
• Advanced verbal and written Cantonese is a plus.