· Responsible in result deliveries in terms of revenue, yield and excellent services for the company.
· Involve in sales preparation such as research, costing and sales presentation.
· To ensure high level of customer satisfaction through effective client serving and project management.
· Formulate and execute effective project management ensuring timely delivery of projects.
· To be fully responsible in project manpower planning, cost control, supplier management and risk management.
· Closely monitoring and reviewing project timeline, taking pro-active action in identifying problems and providing sound and practical solutions to the problem.
· At least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication or Advertising with a minimum 2 years relevant experience in similar capacity/industry.
· An individual who is an extrovert, highly independent, result-driven, goal getter, responsive and able to adapt to change in our fast past and challenging work environment.
· Possess strong leadership with ability to manage and instil high motivation within the team.
· Must have good communication skill with proficiency in both oral and written English Language and excellent organising and planning skills.
· Candidate must be prepared for extensive travelling within Malaysia and overseas.
1. Gender : Open
2. Race : Open
3. Experience : from event industry/ with an event management company/ at least 3 years relevant experience
4. Skill : client servicing, sale pitching, creative presentation deck, cost control, events operation/project execution
5. Proficiency : English language, MS Office (MS Powerpoint and MS Excel)
6. Remuneration : Basic salary RM3500 – RM4500. Fix allowance for petrol, toll, parking and phone – RM1000
7. Other income : Commission