Position Title: HR Generalist
Company Nature of Business: Maritime & Logistics/Shipping
Location: Kuala Lumpur (Nearby to public transport)
• Ensure implementation and compliance to the global People Processes (recruit, onboard, develop competence, manage performance, and exit).
• Execute HR processes and activities as outlined in the HR Service Catalogue (HR Service Catalogue will be shared and explained during interview process)
• Provide advice and support to local management and employees on personnel related topics.
• Execute all required administrative tasks related to employees (personnel files, HRIS, LMS etc).
• Ensure compliance to local employment laws and regulations.
• Ensure correct administration and documentation of payroll, employee benefits, pension and insurances and leave registration
• Ensure local personnel handbook is up to date and reflects local labour law and regulations
• Administrate sick leave and absenteeism and if applicable stay in contact with
• Understand and implement relevant policies, processes and activities related to Occupational Health and ensure compliance with OHSAS.
• Conduct regulatory/statutory reporting of incidents to the authorities.
• 2-3 years relevant work experience within HR is preferred
• Must have fundamental knowledge of local labour and employment law
• Strong knowledge and understanding of HR system, its process flow and proactively identifying continuous improvement opportunities of processes in HR system. Experience being a HR system administrator will be of added advantage
Kindly attach your updated CV for application