Position Title: Human Resource Manager
Company Nature of Business: Recreational & Elite Clubs
Location: Solaris Mont Kiara
• Must be able to manage the full spectrum of human resource management with emphasis on performance management, recruitment and manpower planning, compensation and benefits, talent management and succession planning, employee relations / industrial relations and etc.
• Responsible for formulating HR strategic plan and initiatives to strengthen HR process and practice to support business growth for organisation.
• To work closely with senior management team in organisational design, job evaluation, change management process and participate in HR industry benchmarking to ensure the company runs effectively and efficiently.
• To plan, develop and implement HR continuous improvement activities.
• Oversee the overall day-to-day HR operations and functions.
• Managing Group Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
• To perform any other duties as and when required.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree / Professional Degree/ Master Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• At least 15 year(s) of working experience in the field of Human Resource with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a managerial role.
• Preference will be given to those with experience working in large organisations.
• Pleasant personality and people-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must have good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
• Must be able to work independently as well as being a team-player with strong commitment to department/company harmony.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet the demands of the job.
• This position is open to Malaysian only.
Kindly attach your latest resume for application