Position Title: Order Processing Coordinator (Mandarin Speaker – Able to speak & write)
Company Nature of Business: Logistic/Shipping
Location: Kuala Lumpur (Nearby public transport – LRT/MRT/KTM/Monorail etc)
Salary Offer: RM2,800 – RM4,500
• Accept task from the group mailbox queue and process customer request for quotes (RFQ) and customer purchase orders (PO)
• Ascertain the urgency of transaction based on ETA (Estimated Time Arrival)/ Port/Type of customer. For urgent transaction, needs to be completed ASAP or highlighted to LCS if unable to be completed within the agreed timeline.
• Keep LCS informed of any irregularities related to RFQs or POs of their customers in the note/email
• Alert LCS that if the order value exceeds the existing authorised credit limit and policies
• Actively use system for understanding on customer specific information and requirements
• For each quote / order processed, ensure specific customer requirements are addressed
• Follow up with Supply Chain / LCS for any outstanding tasks that are unable to be completed in the same day. Ensure all tasks are accounted for
• Highlight improvements and process learnings to the team leads/ manager
• Participate and contribute in team discussion and training
• Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
• Accept assigned rostered work on Saturdays and Public holiday in the mailbox management for LCS
• Accept assigned rostered overtime work, if required
• Comply the standard process and protocol
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any fields
• At least 2 – 3 year(s) relevant work experience with order fulfilment/supply chain/logistic.
• Fluent in English – both writing and speaking
• Required skill(s): Computer Literate (Good in MS Office)
• Able to prioritize, customer oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good planning and organising skills
• Good analytical skills, attention to detail and meticulous.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, positive attitude and a good team player.
• Able to meet deadlines through good time management and allocation of priorities
• Desire to succeed in a challenging environment and able to work under pressure.
• Pleasant character, resourceful & able to work with sincerity on own initiative.