· Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume for existing and new products.
· Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
· Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
· Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.