- Organize and manage the Quality Assurance Department to ensure that quality of products comply with Legal Requirements and Management Objectives.
- Ensure that incoming raw materials meet the required quality standard. Ensure that finished products achieved the required quality standard during and after production run.
- Conduct plant inspection to ensure compliance to SOP.
- Co-ordinate and communicate with local authorities on compliance. Responsible for the plant HACCP and GMP certifications.
- Troubleshoot product quality issues and Investigate trade complaints. Ensure that all lab equipment are in good working condition
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Food Science/Food Technology/Microbiology.
- Minimum 8years’ working experience in QA, preferably from the FMCG industry.
- Well versed with HACCP, GMP and other food related regulations.
- Analytical, well organized, good project management skill and well equipped with multitasking ability.