Graphic Designer (IIS)
The main job purpose is to support the IIS team in administrating website, develop HTMLs, design graphics as well as develop social media according to the requirements and specifications of the assigned projects.
- Provide technical support for the maintenance of panelist websites, while making sure standards and specifications of the website are met
- Update the website content and graphic features while developing and implementing new innovative / interactive features
- Setup Google Analytic pixels when required HTML / Text Emails Creation & Testing
- Design and program engaging eCRM emails
- Develop custom HTML / text invites (notifications, reminders, etc.), upload them into eSender and test them as needed
- Utilize internal Ipsos tools to send engagement emails, newsletters, pilot emails, etc. Graphic Design:
- Develop new designs for marketing campaigns working alongside the social media coordinator / copywriter.
- Provide any other special design requests.
Social Media Development:
- Administer and improve WordPress platform blogs
- Create banners and creative for social media pages and posts
- Work directly with copywriters/social media coordinators to develop / incorporate social media promotions into the existing marketing program as well as cross promotional events
- Collaborate with team mates to support i-Say engagement initiatives
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Multimedia or related studies
- Strong knowledge of HTML, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver
- Knowledge to set up Google Analytics
- Experience with PHP
- Creative and perform work that confirms to best practices for web and graphic design
- Ability to generate and customize blogs on the WordPress platform
- Capability to integrate Social Media plugins within other platforms
- Ability to work with team members across various departments and geographic locations
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Strong attention to details – error free output with minimal supervision Good level of English, spoken and written.