Job Functions, Duties & Responsibilities :
· To handle & manage production work from date of kick-off meeting to completion/handover date.
· To achieve production targets, i.e. on time completion, material wastage monitoring, cost within budget and quality equipment & service.
· To lead, monitor, supervise and control all productionrelated works including site works throughout the whole project duration.
· To prepare & submit daily, weekly and monthly production reports on time and attend weekly and monthly meeting.
· To submit Photos and Videos of production in progress
· To liaise with project engineer, QC engineer and production team throughout the project
· To have knowledge in ISO, ASME standard, etc
· Degree/Diploma in Mechanical, Production or Manufacturing Engineering
· Min. 5 years industrial work experience in sheet metal or steel fabrication with good knowledge of welding & fabrication process & procedures and able to lead & manage total production operation.
· Good track record of success in planning, executing & controlling industrial projects and achieve set targets of on time completion, cost budgets and quality equipment & service.
· Have good experience in co-ordinating and liaison with clients, sub-contractors, consultants and attend site meetings to resolve site problems & issues.
· Able to work under pressure and work independently.
· Able to work in Nilai
Other Attributes & Pre-requisites :
· Dynamic & strong personality and good leadership qualities.
· Good communication, interpersonal and people skills.
· Good technical skills & fast learner.
· Action & Result oriented.
· Must be honest, positive, co-operative, follow instructions and be always reponsible & accountable for all your job functions, duties & activities.
· Knowledge in English, Malay and Mandarin languages will be added advantage.
· Annual bonus
· Excellent career advancement prospects
· Medical insurance scheme