· To submit Daily QC Reports on time.
· To inspect, monitor and record all fabricated items from receipt of raw material, work in progress, welding, painting and finished products.
· To have good practical experience and track record of planning, executing, supervising, monitoring, checking, inspecting steel metal sheet fabrication work and achieve high standard and quality products.
· To have knowledge in ASME standard, WPS/WPQ, DPT, MPI etc
· A recognized Diploma in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or Diploma in Welding & Fabrication from technical institute.
· Minimum 5 years relevant QC experience related to steel fabrication.
· Practical hands-on competency.
· Able to work under pressure and work independently.
· Able to work in Nilai
Other Attributes & Pre-requisites
· Dynamic & strong personality and good leadership qualities.
· Good communication, interpersonal and people skills.
· Good technical skills & fast learner.
· Action & Result oriented.
· Must be honest, positive, co-operative, follow instructions and be always reponsible & accountable for all your job functions, duties & activities.
· Knowledge in English, Malay and Mandarin languages will be added advantage.
· 5 day week
· Annual bonus
· Excellent career advancement prospects
· Medical insurance scheme