Application Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force, and are responsible for actively driving and managing the product evaluation stage of the sales process. Working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate, the Application Engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The Application Engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
Our Sales Departments are separated into 3 different departments:
i) Heavy Industry Department
ii) Automotive Department
iii) Industrial Department
– Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
– Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
– Provide design and specification development support to direct users, integrators, and distributors.
– Respond to functional and technical elements of the products
– Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
– Perform technical/ product training for sales people, and sales engineers at targeted accounts.
– Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases
– Travel to project sites to perform start-up, integration, and training services
– Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
– Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts.
– Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
– Identify customer’s needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
– Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Software Requirements, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirements Analysis, Customer Service or Sales Support experience
– BA/BS in Engineering, Technical Field, or equivalent successful experience in a similar controls industry role.
– Min 3–5 Years of working experience in similar Engineering industry / trade
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
– Able to travel within the country of Malaysia