Position : Building Maintenance Executive
Salary Range : RM 3000 – RM4000
Reporting To : Legal and Administration Manager
Location : Petaling Jaya
· To be in charge of building maintenance and facility management for all company properties.
· To schedule routine inspection and identify maintenance issues
· To supervise maintenance activities include corrective and preventive maintenance, operations, repair, upgrading and improvement works.
· To assist in daily operations and ensure technicians/contractors complete jobs in a timely and efficient manner.
· To maintain good communication with technicians, suppliers and contractors to resolve equipment problems and maintenance issues.
· To perform minor installation, maintenance and repair works for the buildings
· To check on fire extinguisher validity from time to time
· To check the level of water and make sure water tank level are sufficient and water up to the rooftop tank
· To do visual inspection of all switchboards to ensure all cable connections is securely connected.
· To make sure all electrical equipment, appliances and fittings are in good condition before the event day
· To assist arrangement of furniture before event and trainings at training hall
· To standby throughout the event until the event end.
· To ensure that all lightings, air-conditioning and doors are switched off and securely locked before leaving the venue
· To assist and make sure clearing of event venue are in order and ensuring all outsiders (caterer, event organiser and etc from other company) leave the event venue before locking all doors
Candidate must possess at least 3 years working experience in Maintenance/Repair (facilities & machinery), civil works (painting, repair pipe, roofing, replace tiles, cementing and plastering of cracked walls) or its equivalent
Able to work well with superiors & colleagues and support departmental decision.