DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assist Marketing Manager in business development and account management ie.
- preparing presentations & proposals
- planning & execution of events / activities
- drafting communication materials such as monthly newsletter, registration form, survey/evaluation and
follow-up with Clients and meeting with Clients (if necessary)
- To support team members as and when necessary to ensure assigned tasks are completed within timeline
- Assist to monitor the effectiveness of all marketing programs activities by the company, conduct
marketing research & analyze market demands
- Assist to conduct and present post-program analysis & reports to Clients as and when required and according to Client’s individual Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Assist to solicit any feedback & trouble-shoot problems with the aim to improve internal communication & work flow processes
- Assist in handling telephone inquiries from Clients & internal team
- To ensure all work checklists, workflow processes, communications with client/internal and work done for each and individual program managed are documented.
- Prepare weekly work-in progress report & work plan on all jobs under jobholder’s care.
- To follow policies and procedures established by the company and report to the Immediate Superior of your daily activities, progress and conferring closely on any matters that require special attention/handling
- To perform any other duties as determined and assigned by the Immediate Supervisor/Senior Management.