Location: Kuala Lumpur
Company: Bentley Systems
6-months (initial contract term may be extended based on performance and future need).
Bentley is making exciting changes in our products to better facilitate our users needs for industry leading product features, greater security and ease of administration. These changes require our users to adopt different ways to use their software so that they may avail of these capabilities. Bentley is actively pursuing a campaign to encourage and support users to make this transition.
We are looking for keen learners with a positive attitude to join us to support this campaign. You will engage with valued Bentley subscribers in email and telephone communications that will support them to make this transition to be CONNECTED Users. The initiative has clear objectives and measurables that you will be directly supporting, while gaining experience in an industry leading software company. This campaign will run for at least six months. This is a temporary role but with the possibility of permanent positions as they become available for candidates who demonstrate they can deliver results and fit into the team. You must be fluent in English and at least one of the following languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean.
· Participate in proactive call/email engagement with existing subscribers.
· Handle inbound/outbound calls in a timely manner in response to user Service Requests.
· Provide support during this CONNECTED User initiative ensuring users can complete our registration requirements on time.
What You Bring To The Team:
· Competent in English and fluent in at least one of the following languages: Chinese, Japanese, Korean.
· Proficiency in Indonesian or Malay preferred.
· Prior experience in administrative services, customer service and/or data processing preferred.
· SAP experience (or other ERP system equivalent in CRM and/or other application modules) an advantage.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Experience in a results-oriented work environment highly benificial.
· Friendly and pleasant telephone, e-mail, and interpersonal manner.
· Ability to learn, understand and use customer relationship software.
· Attention to detail and provide timely, professional and quality service to user base.
· You demonstrate a professional attitude, flexibility and sound work ethic.
Proficient in MS Office Suite.
Team player – strong customer focus.