· Ensuring effective implementation of the TS 16949 Quality System
· Planning and establishing a quality control system as a means of ensuring that products conform to the specified requirements.
· Responsible for handling customer complaints, investigation and countermeasure
· Encouraging and contribution ideas for continual improving activities in the plant.
· Responsible for product testing results and quality approval of all new products.
· Coordinating and achieving department objectives.
· Act as the company’s Quality Management Representative.
· Reporting to top management on the results of external and internal audits.
· Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by superior.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
· At least 5 years(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
· Applicants must be willing to work at Bukit Beruntung, Selangor
· Preferably Managers specializing in Quality Control/Assurance
· 2000 – 5000 employees
· One of the largest automotive components manufacturing group in Malaysia
· Annual Increment, Yearly Bonus, Insurans