- Responsible for the functioning, upkeep, and maintenance/preventive maintenance of utilities such as electricity supply, air conditioning, air compressor, chillers, building maintenance and water supply.
- Lead and supervise the maintenance team, suppliers, and contractors in performing the electrical/mechanical troubleshooting and participate as a key team member in responding to the emergency situation.
- Lead, make schedule, monitor and report on the maintenance progress. Update and make recommendations on corrective maintenance after repairs.
- Develop maintenance repair plan and make recommendation on spare parts/tools inventories.
- Supervise all works in progress to ensure performing in accordance with the specifications and approved procedures
- Perform daily routine checking on common areas and general facilities of the building.
- Ensure maintenance and repair of all electrical equipment are performed in accordance to approved standards to minimize cost and equipment downtime.
- Monitor and update the expiry date and renewal service contract agreements and renewal of registration of all M&E equipment, ie. Generator-Set, fire-fighting equipment etc. and prepare reports for submission to superiors.
- Ability to handle / resolve complaints and ensure all work orders are completed within time frame.To perform any related duties that the management may require from time to time.
- Possess Certificate of Competency as Chargeman A4 issued by Suruhanjaya Tenaga Malaysia as a competent person.
- Minimum 2-3 year(s) of management experience in high rise commercial building.
- Able to work collaboratively with maintenance/management office team and superiors.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.Applicants must be willing to travel outstation and willing to relocate.
- Applicants must be willing to work shift on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday if required.
- Applicants should be Malaysia citizens
- Full time position(s) available.