Electronics and Electrical Engineer
Electronics & Electrical Engineer : RM 4000 – RM 5000 per month
• Responsible for daily and monthly reporting (including breakdown and downtime reports).
• Responsible to train staff in order to control and minimize the machine downtime.
• Must be able to read and understand technical diagrams (including single-line diagrams of Electrical and electronics signaling and as well as mechanical drawings of the machines.
• Able to perform electronic repair for faulty electronic controllers.
• Must be able to read and understand the technical diagrams (including single line diagrams for electrical and electronics signaling.
• Must adhere to proper work safety procedures and best PPE practices.
• Possess a Diploma/Certificate/Degree in the field of electronics, electrical/mechanical or mechatronics.
• Minimum 10 years of hand on experience in a similar industry.
• Good knowledge of PLC and microcontroller programming, hence able to make changes in program or can design new system.
• Good knowledge of plastic bag conversion and blow film extrusion machine repairs (in both electrical and mechanical manner).
• Good knowledge of electrical devices such as servo drive, invertor, PLC and motor control.
• Good knowledge in electrical / preventive maintenance such as servo drive, invertor, PLC and motor control.
• Prior knowledge of mono – layer and multi-layer extruder machines of brands such as Queen, Kiefel, Reifenhauser and Matila will be an added advantage.