– To manage the Engineering Department and provide engineering support to manufacturing to ensure compliance for food safety and hygiene.
– Responsible for Preventive Maintenance plans to ensure availability and efficiency of the manufacturing equipment.
– Responsible for improvement initiatives involving equipment capabilities, utilization and efficiencies.
– Responsible for Project Management.
– Coordinate and execute all electrical & mechanical install, propose, monitor effectiveness of preventive & predictive maintenance programs, services, and trouble-shooting and repair job for all machinery and supporting equipment.
– Root cause investigation and execution of machine down time
– To lead and monitor the engineering team in building, utilities and building maintenance with respect to effectiveness, efficiency and cost control.
– Manage and maintain master calibration program for the whole plant to ensure comply with legal and food safety requirement.
– Establish all lines, wiring and piping schematic (Auto-CAD).
– Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of Spare Part Inventory Control Program as per company requirement and ensure stocks are readily available.
– Propose capex budget and justification write up and to ensure that projects are executed timely, within budget and in accordance to the contractual requirements in respect of quality and specifications.
– Monitor and accountable for expenses incurred for engineering department
– To ensure HACCP system, FSSC 22 000, GMP, Bomba, J.K.K.P and D.O.E in compliance to the required standard.
– Any other duties as assigned by Management.