· Providing the production process and schedule, overseeing quality control.
· Ensuring products are produced on time within the deadline.
· Budgeting, utilizing needed human and material resources.
· Creating a timescale for production, supervising production processes, and adjusting schedules when needed.
· Responsible for procuring and monitoring the use of equipment.
· Checking product standards and applying quality-control programs.
· Liaising among different departments.
· Completing paperwork of the production manager.
· Performing various tasks as assigned.
· Degree holder on Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Electronic Engineering.
· At least minimum 2 year working experiences of Managerial level
· Must possess planning and organizing skills.
· Able to decisively act in important situations, easily grasp concepts, and solve problems in productions.
· Must have an advanced knowledgeable in using computer programs.
· Good interpersonal skills, strong leadership skills and problem-solving skills.
· Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.