· To ensure, maintaining and optimizing the QA/QC-system.
· To ensure the quality of approved products is within specifications.
· To ensure all the process and documents are compliance to ISO 9001:2015.
· To ensure all the documents are proper keep and filing in both soft and hard copy.
To ensure all the incoming goods are attached together with Certificate of Analysis (COA).
To communicate with Purchasing in the event of non-conformance goods received.
To prepare Incoming Inspection Tag for incoming goods.
To prepare Incoming Inspection Report, supplier Delivery Order (D/O) shall be attached.
Ensure a proper filing of supplier COA.
To conduct re-inspection process.
· To ensure the confidential of all the company Quality Manual, Technical data, Products Specifications, etc.
To prepare monthly reports.
To perform special task assigned by superior from time to time.
· To approve daily production product final QC inspection according to the PI specifications.
· To prepare the Certificates of Analysis (COA) based on approved PI.
· To access SDS, ICP data, COA, RoSH declaration letter, etc.
Education, Experience and Skills:
Diploma or higher.
Minimum 3 years experience in QA/QC .
Working knowledge of ISO 9001 and related procedures.
Strong analytical skills.
Proficient in the Microsoft Office.
Strong communication skill, both in verbal & written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.