Job Responsibilities :
- To plan site schedule, supervise, instruct and lead site workers and sub contractors on installation & erection work.
- To monitor and report daily site work progress and expedite job completion.
- To identify, analyse and solve all site work issues & problems.
- To submit Daily Site Progress Report, Photos and Videos of installation works.
- To attend sub contractor meeting, consultant client meeting, any related meeting required.
- To prepare & submit daily, weekly and monthly Site related Reports and attend weekly and monthly meeting.Qualifications :
- Diploma or Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic Engineering.
Work Experience :
- Able to interpret Engineering drawings and explain to site work team in details.
- Able to work independently and strong self-discipline.
- Must be able to travel outstation and physically fit to work under hot sun, dusty environment, climb up and down.
- Prepared to work overtime during weekends and public holiday
- Work Hard, Work Smart & Work Fast & meet all target completion dates and assigned man days.
- Must be honest, positive, co-operative and be always reponsible & accountable for all your job functions, duties & activities.
- Knowledge in English, Malay and Mandarin languages will be added advantage.