Job Responsibilities :
· To supervise, instruct and lead site workers and sub contractors on installation & erection work.
· To monitor and report daily site work progress and expedite job completion.
· To identify, analyse and solve all site work issues & problems.
· To submit Daily Site Progress Report, Photos and Videos of installation works.
· To attend sub contractor meeting, consultant client meeting, any related meeting required.
· To prepare & submit daily, weekly and monthly Site related Reports and attend weekly and monthly meeting.
· Diploma or Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic Engineering.
Work Experience :
· Minimum 5 years hands-on site supervision experience, preferably in dust control equipment, fan & blower, air ducting and chimneys or industrial equipment & machineries.
Other Attributes & Pre-requisites :
· Able to interpret Engineering drawings and explain to site work team in details.
· Able to lead and supervise site workers and sub-con to do site installation work efficiently and productively.
· Able to work independently and strong self-discipline.
· Must be able to travel outstation and physically fit to work under hot sun, dusty environment, climb up and down.
· Prepared to work overtime during weekends and public holiday
· Able to do repair and service work of equipment and machinery, testing and commissioning of plant & systems (guidance will be provided).
· Good in punctuality and attendance.
· Work Hard, Work Smart & Work Fast & meet all target completion dates and assigned man days.
· Must be honest, positive, co-operative, follow instructions and be always reponsible & accountable for all your job functions, duties & activities.
· Knowledge in English, Malay and Mandarin languages will be added advantage.