· To be responsible for the entire factory operation.
· To formulate and implement strategic business plans to meet and exceed Company’s production/sales/profit targets and customers’ requirements.
· To plan and allocate resources to ensure optimal efficiency and cost effectiveness.
· To lead and manage the operation to meet and achieve the targeted KPIs.
· To grow sales volume and profitability from existing and new customers.
· To lead the mining team and co-ordinate with miners for the raw material supply.
· To negotiate contracts and close agreements to accelerate business growth.
· To provide regular comprehensive operations reports and analysis.
· To liaise with local government authorities.
· To ensure that the operations adheres to compliance requirements, both local and international.
· To ensure that all sales and operational activities are carried out professionally, ethically and in a timely manner.
· Candidate must possess at least a Degree in any discipline but preferably Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
· Minimum of 12 years’ related working experience with at least 2-3 years in a senior managerial position in a manufacturing environment.
· High result achievers who are analytical, independent and resourceful.
· Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Possess excellent business acumen and leadership.