· Providing your client with customer focussed insights regarding the beauty product and category.
· Creating and developing a long term plan and strategy for development of the category.
· Overseeing a team of analysts and other support staff.
· Driving beauty category relationships with the large retailers.
· Becoming a leader in category ranging, pricing and promotions across customer channels.
· Leading beauty category management projects to optimise ranges and related merchandising.
· Working alongside customer and national accounts teams to translate customer insights into strategies which drive performance.
· Managing a large portfolio of different retails brands and developing appropriate strategies for each.
· Developing strong working relationships with buying, marketing and merchandising teams is essential.
· You will have previous experience as a category manager ideally for a similar organisation.
· The ability to analyse and accurate conclusions to support category decisions based on key data is essential.
· A thorough understanding of retail insights is essential.
· Strong people management skills and the ability to manage and persuade at all levels of the company is essential.
· Previous experience and knowledge of a retail environment.
· Being good with numbers is essential
· Able to travel
We require a candidate that has prior selling and managing experience in Beauty fields.
Ex-employees from Sephora, to be considered.
The listed below some key points:
Minimum 4-5 experience in Beauty or Cosmetics industry
Solid track record in dealing with departmental store and beauty product chain stores
Strong interest in technology and innovation
Commercial mindset with a passion in business development
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Must be a team player and able to drive results.
Ability to converse in multiple languages will be an added advantage
Salary range : RM6,000 – RM8,000