Position Title: Customer Service Manager
Company Nature of Business: Logistics & Warehousing – Global Logistics
Location: Petaling Jaya (Damansara)
· Acts as the Department Head of Customer Service Department and take ownership as the key support contact for the commercial and operational needs of the organization.
· Responsible as key liaison with internal and external customers, operations team, vendors/contractors and all stakeholders to ensure cost effective and timely delivery of Customer Service Department daily operations, such as (not limited to) items listed below:
· To manage, ensure accuracy, timely coordination and efficiency in daily departmental administration support for the organization internal and external stakeholders.
· Establishes, implements, updates, reviews and audits SOP’s/internal work procedures, processes, monthly management reports by defining and aligning administrative processes between all internal departments and vendors/external service providers.
· Build and maintain effective business relationships with clients, vendors and internal team.
· Implement and uphold processes and procedures that ensure service level can be measured and reported. Coordinate performance improvements activities to proactively meet client’s Service Level Agreements (SLA), their expectations, and ensure regular assessment of the established metrics such as Key Performance Indicators.
· Develop and maintain the Cost Reduction Initiative and Corrective Action Plans of the department.
· Responsible to produce a strategic and operational yearly roadmap that is aligned to the organization’s mission and goals.
· Lead and manage the team by providing leadership, guidance, and coaching to instil motivation and ensure the workforce competency by managing skill gaps for the team.
· Knowledge of principles and methods for freight management (air and ocean), land transportation, procurement logistics, customs formalities, contract logistics/warehousing, and project cargo, including the relative cost and benefits.
· Analysing information, and evaluating results to choose best logistical solution.
· Developing constructive and cooperative working relationship with internal/external parties and maintaining them over time, provide excellent customer service and promote this culture throughout the organization.
· At least eight (8) years of working experience in senior level executive position and three (3) years of managerial experience specifically in freight forwarding industries or any related field of transportation is preferred.
· Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ideally possess a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree majoring in logistics and/or supply chain management, or equivalent background.
· Analytic and able to judge and make independent decisions.
· Good computer proficiency in MS Office & Internet Navigation.
Kindly attach updated CV for application*****