Position Title: Assistant Manager – Human Resource & Admin
Company Nature of Business: Logistics & Warehousing – Global Logistics
Location: Petaling Jaya (Damansara)
· Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements and issues from all departments.
· Draft and update of documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies and other HR related documents.
· Review existing documentation stored within the document information system and create new documentation when relevant
· Conduct orientation program and briefing to new employee.
· Identify new legislation and legislative changes impacting on the company; target dissemination to the wider organization including an assessment of impact and requirements associated with the change.
· Manage benefit administration to include plan renewals, evaluation of total benefits package and management of total benefits package, after consultation with the VP of Human Resources.
· Organizing training sessions or trainings for employees ensuring they are fully equipped to be able to perform their duties.
· Manage course development and delivery projects in collaboration with internal employees and external providers.
· Ensure office and facilities to be aware of about any known workplace hazards, existing controls for those hazards and/or safe work practices.
· Research, organise and book travel arrangements for employees, preparing accompanying travel documents, meeting papers and other relevant information
· Provide administrative support to personnel ahead of meetings and events; producing information, photocopying and other required tasks.
· Support office administration, including maintenance of premises and management of external suppliers.
· Maintain a proper and user friendly filling and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents.
· Implement and review effective strategic risk and business continuity management processes.
· Work with interdepartmental key personnel to ensure company policies are compliant and coordinated with corporate strategy and legislative developments.
· Assist interdepartmental key person in the collection, collation and retrieval of evidence-based practice, advice, guidance, recommendations, and service improvement opportunities.
· Support the Vice President in delivering key enabling processes as set in the internal accountability framework to facilitate efficient and effective service delivery.
· At least five (5) years of working experience in relevant HR departments preferred. Exposure to logistic industry is a bonus point.
· Must have excellent selling, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ideally possess a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Human Resources Management.
· Analytical and able to judge and make independent decisions.
· Good computer proficiency in MS Office & Internet Navigation.
Kindly attach your updated CV for this application*********