Position Title : Logistics Supervisor / Executive
· Responsible to plan, organize and coordinate with outsource courier service to make sure documents are delivered to the right receivers
· Maintain and update relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) from time to time which complied with company’s quality standards
Achieving business objectives through effective management of resources.
Coordinate and liaise with production team to ensure effective and timely implementation of all Logistics daily operational goals
Recruiting, training, coaching and performance managing logistics and lodgement staff.
Assisting in the creation and implementation of business unit culture and engagement initiatives.
Adhere to company policies and procedures.
Respond to CAR and ensure preventative actions are followed up.
· Minimum Diploma/Degree holder, with 3-5 years logistics & lodgement process experience
Excellent planning & organisational skills
Ability to take the best approach to achieve company quality objectives
Strong interpersonal skills
Sound knowledge of Industrial Relations matters
Sound people management skills
Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office), experienced in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) will be added advantage
Ability to cope well under pressure
· Type : Permanent
· Shift : Weekdays shift (Night shift and weekend based on requirement)
· Salary Range : RM 2000 – RM 4000 (depends on experience)