· Monitoring vehicles inventory for healthy stock level for all variants and color to fulfill market retail sales.
· Involve in sales forecast discussion and proposed appropriate production volume plans.
· Communicate with assembly plants on firm orders and production/assembly plans.
· Track and monitor plant production progress versus schedule.
· To ensure adequate ordering and timely delivery of accessories.
· Collect market information and present the information & production plans to assembly parts during meeting.
· Analyze market and internal sales performance, proposed appropriate sales promotions / campaigns to improve Light Commercial Vehicle sales volume.
· Preparation of Sales Policies and Vehicle Price Lists.
· Provide information to IT department for set up of new model in system including pricing, specs information etc.
· Assist superior in all ad-hoc assignments.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics or equivalent.
· Candidate must have minimum 2 years working experience in related role.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and Power Point.
· Strong analytical and presentation skills.
· Good team player, but must able to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Only open to Malaysian applicant.
· Willing to travel outstation occasionally.
· Willing to work overtime to meet deadlines (if necessary).