Position Title: Training Manager (Beauty Industry)
Company Nature of Business: Beauty Industry/Personal Care Product – Retail (MNC – Japanese based)
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
• To oversee several brands
• To plan & develop monthly itinerary for trainers, training program for new products & refresh training and motivation training for BCs
• Conduct exciting and fun new launch training with animation and creative elements for the
• Provide feedback for all new launch collections and be involved in forecasting for new launches.
• To conduct & support all technical & products training for management staffs, trainers, BCs
& Bas. These including on the job training, counter activities & sales transactions, exclusive workshops/press event/ make up/ facial massage/ yearly beauty consultants contest
• Responsible to do workshops liaison with 3rd party
• To handle customers’ complaint if any
• To ensure all BCs have good customer service & good grooming & presentable
• Work closely with Retail Team to ensure BC training is being implemented and executed on the field. Work closely with field coaches to ensure what is learned during the training is executed in the counters.
• Develop uniform / animation / learning or sales tools for BC to use during key 3star launches.
• Develop career progression for BC team together with Retail Manager.
– One (1) position for permanent.
– Preferably female candidate.
– Minimum qualification is degree in any field or with beauty course qualification.
– Minimum 5 years trainer experience in beauty industry.
– Someone who has good interpersonal skills and have knowledge in beauty product i.e make-up – 70% and skin care – 30%.
– Must have good presentation skills.
– Someone who is creative, dynamic and people oriented.
– Good grooming is essential. –
Kindly attach latest resume for application