Job Position: Temporary Secretary (3 months contract) – renewable@convert permanent chance
Company Nature of Business: Property, Investment, Trading
Location: Petaling Jaya (Sec. 13)
· Handling all aspects of personal work of the superior.
· Screening telephone calls, enquires and request and handling them appropriately.
· Organize and maintaining diaries, making appointments and appearances.
· Dealing with incoming/ outgoing correspondences. Writing letters, dictate minutes and reviewing interview scripts.
· Prepare documents, briefing papers, reports and interview scripts.
· Carry out background research and presenting findings into subject the superior is dealing with.
· Organize and attend meetings, events.
· Liaise with clients, suppliers, contractors, makeup artist, artist and any other person involved in projects and staff of SPA group.
· Arranging travel and accommodation and when necessary to accompany the immediate superior to meeting locations to take notes or dictation, or to provide general assistance.
· Required outstation/ overseas travelling.
· Attend all matters as per instructed by immediate superior any person assigned on behalf.
· Being involved in household matters i.e maintaining the household equipments, furnitures, children daily schedule, drivers, maids, guards, gardener and religious teachers including replenishing household items.
· Ensure the superior is well prepared for meetings, event, and function or photo sessions.
· Must be willing to be on stand-by and 24 hours on-call.
· Highly commit in the job.
· Polite, mature.
· Tactful and discrete in dealing with confidential information.
· Flexible, Independent, resourceful, and self-driven.
· Pleasant personality and has interpersonal and good communication skills.
· Responsible and proactive
· High EQ, handle emotion and stress well.
· Able to work in fast pace and within tight deadline
· Welcome challenges
· Multi-tasking and Efficient.
Educational & Working Experience Requirements:
· At least PSD/ Graduates from any discipline.
· Age below 35 and with 1 years relevant experience
· Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.