- Manage and support multiple servers network and database servers;
- Involving IT maintenance, repair & troubleshoot, networking, server maintenance, and IT products purchase;
- Network support involves preventative maintenance, hardware break/fix support, adds/moves/changes;
- Ensure maximum server uptime and performance, hands-on server administration (monitoring, troubleshooting maintenance) which include but are not limited to data backup & restore, system security patching, capacity management, operational procedure documentation, upgrade planning, security scan closures.
- Good knowledge in PC hardware, software, software license maintenance;
- Work with Vendors to troubleshoot network connectivity issues;
- Basic CISCO devices based network management;
- Provide implementation support for Technical Support Services (TSS) to assigned projects;
- Implement and maintain Wide Area Network (WAN) connectivity to facilitate communications with other project partners;
- Responsible for performing auditing on equipment;
- Provide technical support to internal users on IT-related problems (network connectivity issues, emails, virus, notebook, PCs, printers server etc.).
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent;
- At least have two (2) years working experience in this field;
- Fast learner and can work with minimum supervision;
- Knowledge in ERP System and possess AGILE certification is an added advantage.
Medical, Group Personal Accident Insurance