- Ensures that IT solution requirements are defined, delivered and monitored.
- Develop / Remediate IT systems to enable business change and ensure alignment with IT strategy provided by the global/regional IT teams.
- Develop / coordinate SAP changes for the new site implementation – understanding and working with SAP
- Establishes the IT solution delivery project team(s) working methods.
- Develops schedules and work packages for the IT project delivery team.
- Monitors and adjusts activities, resources and plans.
- Manage IT vendors (including 3PL IT development coordination)
- Experience in O2O (Online to Off line)
- Minimum of two years in SAP Order To Cash and Supply Chain implementation role providing familiarity with business processes and practices
- Formal Project Management training and certifications (such as Prince2, PMP)
- Expertise in Marketing and Supply Chain IT solutions
- Understanding of Trade marketing and distribution business processes
- SAP Order to Cash and Supply Chain applications experience is a plus
- Route To Market model change IT project experience preferred
- Business analysis experience in digital project includes B2B, B2C (i.e. e-Commerce) with excellent interviewing, questioning and information gathering skills
- IT technological knowledge and project / maintenance experience in one or more of the following areas: Web Portals, Mobile Applications, eCRM, eCommerce, Digital Analytics, eDM, Partnership marketing, Social platform
- Familiar with UX methods, Design Thinking, Lean Start-up, Customer Journey Mapping
- Experience with Google Analytics, Webmaster, HTML, and CSS
- Experience using CMS, e-Commerce platform (CMS – SiteCore, Marketing Automation – SalesForece Marketing Cloud)
- Hands on knowledge on SAP ECC (especially SD and MM)
Important attributes for success:
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Exceeds expectations and produces positive results
- Timekeeper, sincere person
- Predictable problems and disability points
- Identifying and mitigating risks and issues
- Commitment to quality, consideration of detail
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Effectively communicate with all levels of client organizations, vendors and stakeholders