- To manage & drive the business independently in Malaysia with the aim to expand market share.
- Design and implement end-to-end strategic sales business plan and cycle, which must aim to expand customer base locally and internationally.
- To gather market intelligence and competitor’s activities & identifying new business opportunities.
- Assist in planning, budgeting and managing the department investments as per the agreed growth plans.
- Meeting top line expectations within agreed time frame and resources.
- Contributes in maintaining company profitability and market standing through generation of accounts, expansion of businesses.
- Works closely with internal stakeholders, comes up with service development initiatives that will provide Sales team with services that are easy to sell or innovative to provide the company edge over its competitors.
- Responsible for meeting the sales targets assigned for the sector in transportation and freight forwarding businesses.
- Accountable for all customer proposals, quotations, and important / official communication.
- Applies sound communication and organizational techniques in working with other internal departments and stakeholders to achieve positive results.
- Generate and manage end to end commercial aspects of top key accounts.
Benefits (upon confirmation):
- Medical insurance coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- Company trip