- Maintaining good relationship with customers to ensure full customer satisfaction & repeat business
- Be the primary point of contact and build a long term relationship with customers
- Liaise with customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in person meetings.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customers’ needs and requirements
- Ensure a timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and requirements.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to day basis.
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of product
- Liaise between the customer (local & overseas) and internal teams (sales coordinator and logistic executive)
- Review sales coordinator and logistic executive work to ensure smooth working process
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Key account management and business development experience in manufacturing / OEM development products.
- Degree/ Diploma in Marketing or and business related or equivalent.
- A minimum 2-5 years related working experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Result-driven, Aggressive & Self motivated
- Excellent follow up and organization skills
- Possess own transport
- Occasional oversea business travelling
- Fully paid secure and covered car park
- Handphone allowance
- Petrol Allowance
- Annual bonus
- Corporate training & Comprehensive on the job training
- Personal Career Advancement International exposure
- Personal Insurance coverage