- Identify, develop and implement storage systems, backup related products for distribution & reseller channel development to achieve sales quota
- Responsible for the quarterly business growth of channel sales; work closely with the Inside sales team and channel partners to achieve pre-determined goals and targets.
- Identify key growth sectors and implement strategic plans to develop new channel partners
- Develop, plan and implement effective marketing campaigns and bundling programs to strengthen the channel infrastructure and create channel momentum in assigned territory
- Proactively engage channel partners, and to a lesser extent, direct end users, in strategic directions and initiate appropriate channel strategies
- Conduct sales training, seminars & presentations to reseller channel
- To succeed in this position, you should have at least 5 years relevant experience in channel sales in the IT industry and with good record of achieving assigned sales quota.
- Knowledge on storage systems, backup related products would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in channel partner management is a must and direct experience in a distributor required.
- You should possess a tertiary in Business, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently as well as in a team are also critical success factors for this position.
- Group insurance for individual
- Dental check up