- Responsible to sell UPS solutions to channel partner.
- Penetrates all functional areas of customers’ business, both depth and breadth to develop and sell UPS solutions & storage products and services.
- Selling skills include prospect identification, proposal generation, professional presentations and closing the sale.
- Applies specialized knowledge of customer/ industry/ product/ service pricing plans, competition, marketing objectives and sales skills to sell.
- Achieve product revenue and profit margin targets.
- Develop product strategies and manage product inventory.
- Review and manage cost components of product vs competition.
- Develop product schemes and policies.
- Provide product training and update product information regularly.
- Develop Go-To-Market strategy and action plans for new products.
- Develop channel partners to focus on Product Manager’s suite of products.
- Work closely with vendor and ensure revenue target is met.
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering – Electrical/ Electronic, or IT based discipline
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in UPS Solutions
- Existing channel reach would be an added advantage
- Able to work in a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional selling skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Disciplined and require minimal supervision
- Enjoy relationship building
- Group insurance for individual
- Dental check up